Sreekanth K. M.
Qualification: M. Sc., Ph. D.
Research Interests: Multifunctional Oxide Materials
Dr. Sreekanth K. M. did his post graduate degree in Physics from Mahatma
He completed his Ph. D. in Material Physics from KTH – The Royal Institute of technology,
Stockholm, Sweden. His thesis work was focused on Magnetism in Band Gap
Engineered Sputtered Thin Films.
- Fan J. C., Sreekanth K. M., Xie Z., Chang S. L. and Rao K. V., ‘‘P - Type ZnO Materials: Theory, growth, properties, and devices’’, Progress In Material Science’,Volume 58, Issue 6, Pages 874 - 985, 2013.
- Sreekanth K Mahadeva, Fan J. C., Anis Biswas, Sreelatha K. S., Belova L. and Rao K. V.,‘‘Magnetism of amorphous and nanocrystallized dc – sputter - deposited MgO thin Films’’, Nanomaterials, 3(3), 486 - 497, 2013.
- Sreekanth K Mahadeva, Fan J. C., Anis Biswas, Sreelatha K. S., Rao G. M., Belova L. and Rao K. V., “A comparative study of room temperature ferromagnetism in MgO films deposited by rf/dc sputtering using high purity Mg and MgO targets”, Materials Express, Vol. 3, No. 4, 2013.
- Sreekanth K Mahadeva, ‘‘Room Temperature Ferromagnetism and Band Gap Investigations in Mg doped ZnO by RF/DC Sputtered Films’’, et. al., Pro. Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. Z: Oxide Semiconductors and Thin Films, Cambridge Journals-on line, Vol.1494, 2013.
- Sreekanth K Mahadeva, ‘‘Suppression of Ferromagnetic Ordering in thicker co-sputtered Mn doped MgO Films’’, et. al., Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. S: Nanostructured metal oxides for Advanced Applications, Cambridge Journals-on line, Proc. Vol. 1552, 2013.
- Sreekanth K Mahadeva, ‘‘Band Gap Engineering and Room Temperature Ferromagnetism of MgxZn(1-x)O Thin films’’, et. al., Mater. Res. Soc. Symp XX: Oxide thin films and Heterostructures for Advanced Information and Energy Technologies, Cambridge Journals-on line, Vol.1577, 2013.
- Saratchandran A Divakaran, Sreekanth K. M., Rao K. V. and Cherupally Krishnan Nair, ‘‘D-Aminoacid Oxidase-Fe2O3 Nanoparticle Complex Mediated Antitumor Activityin Swiss Albino Mice’’, Journal of Cancer Therapy, 2, Page No: 666-674, 2011.